Mando is based on the trust
in supreme quality.
Halla Holdings is heading into the future, pushing the envelope every step of the way. Ever since its establishment in 1991, under the spirit of ethical management, adopting the mission of contributing to the prosperity and advancement of its customers, Halla Holdings Halla been providing distribution/ logistics services of the highest quality in auto industry. Based on accumulated experiences and the know-how in auto industry, Halla Holdings is not only creating added value in the new era of automotive lifestyle culture, but is also expanding into promising, future-oriented new business areas, to be reborn as a truly global expert in the sectors of global distribution/trading/services.
Halla Business Group
- 1962. 10.
- Founded Hyundai International Inc.
- 1980. 02.
- Separated Hyundai International’s Anyang factory and founded Mando Machinery
- 1991. 10.
- Incorporated MEISTER Inc., under Halla Group
- 1999. 12.
- Integrated by MANDO Corp. (100% acquisition)
- 2004. 03.
- Established Daejeon Logistics HUB
- 2006. 12.
- Procured ‘Korea’s Certificate of Excellent Service Quality’
- 2008. 07.
- Intergrated Uriman Inc., CA, USA affiliated
- 2008. 10.
- Established Halla Meister Trading Corp., Shanghai, China
- 2010. 06.
- Established Halla Meister Logistics Corp., Suzhou, China
- 2010. 08.
- Intergrated with the logistics organization of MANDO Corp.
- 2010. 10.
- Established Gyeong-in Logistics HUB
- 2011. 09.
- Established Halla Meister Logistics Corp., Beijing, China
- 2011. 11.
- Established Meister Logistics Corporation America, AL, USA
- 2013. 06.
- Changed the name of the company to ‘Halla Meister Ltd.’
- 2015. 07.
- Merged Halla Holdings and Halla Meister
- 2018. 04.
- Awarded ‘2018 National Brand Awards’ in the category of Autoparts (7 Years in a row)